Stay Connected with the Conference App
The CAGP 2017 Conference app is sponsored by
CAGP17 is now at your fingertips – download the Conference app to customize your schedule, read about the speakers, and more!
Here are the steps to download the app:
- In your app store, download the app called Guidebook (the icon is a blue box with a lower case ‘g’).
- It will ask you to set up an account. You will need to do this to be able to access the app to the fullest.
- Search for CAGP17.
- Click on the 24th Annual CAGP National Conference and then click on “Download Guide”.
- All of the features that you can access in the app are located in the upper left hand corner of the app.
Explore, take a look around!
Some features of the app include:
- Customizable schedule of all Education Sessions, Plenary Sessions, and social activities
- Listings of speakers, sponsors and exhibitors – with links to their websites
- The ability to connect with fellow attendees through your app account and social media
- Links to complete online session evaluations
- Offline access, and regular updates to keep you informed of any changes
The app is available for iOS and Android devices, or through the mobile website.
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Shore, Conference Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.